Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Elite Hunt Club, LLC. (“Sponsor”) will conduct the Alaska Brown Bear Hunt Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) substantially as described in these Official Rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Sweepstakes: Winning participants will win a guided brown bear hunting trip with King Guiding Alaska (the “Prize”). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is approximately $30,000.
2. Dates of Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes will begin on November 21st, 2023 at 11:59 PM MST and end on December 31st, 2023 at 11:59 PM MST (the “Expiration Date”), or at such time that all available tickets are sold (the “End Date”). In order to allow time for processing, any Mail-in-Entry must be received on or before the earlier of the following dates: 1- December 15th, 2023; or 2- the End Date.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter: First - Purchasing a draw ticket for $100 each. Second - By mailing in a first-class stamped envelope with the following information (“Mail-in-Entry”): 1- a handwritten 3” X 5” card, in red ink that includes your Full Name, Hunter Education # with the phone number of the issuing state for verification, Address (must be the legal residential address in that state), City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Address; and 2- a color copy of your hunter education card to prove you can legally hunt. Each Mail-in-Entry must be mailed in a first-class stamped envelope to Elite Hunt Club LLC., ATTN: Alaska Brown Bear Hunt Giveaway, 1160 W 675 N, Orem, UT 84057. Mail-in-Entries are limited to no more than one (1) per day and one (1) per envelope. Sponsor is not responsible for any incomplete, lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entry by an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, fairness, or security of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and return any entry. Unless the Sweepstakes is canceled for any reason, entries will not be returned or acknowledged. WINNER LIST: For written notification of the Sweepstakes winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address “ATTN: Winner List” no later than 10 days after the End Date. The winner will also be listed on our website. NO AUTOMATED ENTRIES: Auto entries prohibited. You must fill out your own entry form without the use of any automated sweepstakes entry filling services or form filling services. The use of any automated, programmed, robotic or similar system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries filled out by anyone other than you will be disqualified.
4. No Purchase Necessary: You must follow one of the two entry methods to enter.
5. Other Requirements: All information must be present. No Purchase necessary. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 (EIGHTEEN) YEARS OF AGE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
6. Prize(s), Eligibility, and Limitations: U.S. laws shall govern the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is offered and open to legal residents of the United States (U.S.) and is void where prohibited. No prizes will be shipped outside of the U.S. The winner is solely responsible for any legal requirements in their country of origin and is void where prohibited. In the event that a winner is ineligible, the entrant will be refunded any entry fee paid. Entrants must be at least 18 years or older, a licensed driver, and have passed a hunter safety course and have a valid hunter safety number on or before the End Date. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which are binding in all respects. Employees or Members of Sponsor, Elite Hunt Club, LLC, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. Due to the promotional nature of the Sweepstakes, employees of competing companies and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. It is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor to determine “competitor” status and reserves the right to refund and disqualify any entries it deems are from competitors, competing individuals, or individuals that would damage the business interests of the Sponsor. THE DRAWING: Winner will be selected by a random drawing from eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing date will be within two days following the Expiration Date or the End Date, whichever is later, to allow time to process all entries. PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone within three (3) business days of the drawing date. If after three (3) attempts by phone during a twenty-four (24) hour time period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). If the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner must confirm his/her ability to participate in the hunt on the exact dates specified, within 24 hours of being notified. This hunt is non-transferable. If the winner cannot go, the hunt defaults back to Elite Hunt Club, LLC. If the winner doesn’t complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within five days after the drawing, the winner’s prize will be forfeited. Winner, by accepting these rules, acknowledges and affirms that they meet the Sweepstake’s rules eligibility requirements and agree to the publicity/liability set forth below or the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner for forfeited prizes may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
CANADA RESIDENTS: Residents of Canada may participate in the contest and if initially selected as a potential winner, such person must also correctly answer a skill-testing question. The skill-testing question must be answered by telephone and without assistance by the potential winner within 2 weeks of the drawing. If the Sponsor is unable to contact the selected entrant by phone within the 2 week time period, or the selected entrant fails to answer the question correctly, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to win and an alternate entrant will be selected as outlined in the official rules.
7. Publicity: Use of Personal Information. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsor EXCLUSIVE permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree that the Sponsor may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes. If successful on the hunt from this Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to provide one harvest photo of the winner and the big game animal from the hunt. The photo must clearly show the face of the entrant and the winner grants Sponsor the same use rights as set forth above.
8. Taxes, Expenses, and Additional Costs: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize that are not specifically provided for in the official rules including, without limitation to, fees, or any other costs, any travel or transportation costs, or tips, associated with winning.
9. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who Sponsor believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome, as Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sponsor and are final. Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
10. Miscellaneous: During the entry period, the exact number of tickets sold will not be released to prevent individual odds manipulation. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor may substitute prizes. Sponsor may amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Printed copies of these rules are available by mail with a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope at the address indicated above, or may be read on this websitehttps://www.elitehuntclub.com. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PRIZE, WINNERS MUST SIGN AN OFFICIAL WAIVER FORM. BY ENTERING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT, PARTICIPANT OR WINNER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE PROVIDERS AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER SPONSOR OR PRIZE PROVIDER (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEE(S)”) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THEM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO: THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; OF ANY WEB SITE(S) RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE; ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY. LIMITATIONS: Neither Sponsor or any other Releasees are responsible for: lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email; any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, Internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues; unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, game piece requests or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes. TAMPERING/VIOLATIONS/DISRUPTION: Sponsor may, in its sole determination, disqualify any participant it believes may be tampering with the entry or other operation of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of the rules, in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION: Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as Sponsor planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or intended conduct of this Sweepstakes). EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER: If the holder of an email account is disputed, entry will be deemed made by the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, school, etc.) that assigns email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. NO PRIZE WARRANTY: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Governing Law and Venue. The laws of the State of Utah, excluding the rules of conflicts of law, shall govern this and all matters arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes. The parties, including Sweepstakes winners, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the state or federal located in Utah County, Utah. Each party expressly agrees that it is subject to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts for purposes of such litigation. Each party hereby waives and covenants not to assert any claim that is not subject to personal jurisdiction in those courts or that venue in those courts is for any reason improper, inconvenient, prejudicial or otherwise inappropriate (including, without limitation, any claim under the judicial doctrine of forum inconvenient). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.